Glasgow




Travel and transport training.








I got the bus from Alston and the train from Carlisle to Glasgow. When I got to Glasgow I went to meet Ali at the hotel. I used my phone, signs and asked people to help me with my journey.



Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum

Kelvingrove Art Gallery


Pickenoy and Rembrandt style comparisons.
Although Rembrandts style was less detailed than Pickenoys I liked it more. I felt it that Rembrandts style was more ‘moody’ and flowing. This is good because it gets differents perspectives from people i.e. people see it in different ways.





Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art


Glasgow Gallery of Modern Art and City Library



We looked at some very unusual art work. Some of the art work I liked and some I did not.
















The Lighthouse



















The Lighthouse was a museum all about architecture. It was mainly about Rennie MackIntosh who was from Glasgow.  Mackintosh had a unique design style.





Comments