Mixing and DJ'ing (Skill)

Some time ago I decided I wanted to learn to be a DJ and mix music.

The first thing I did was to buy all the equipment, but I did not know what to get.

I researched types of mixers and turntable and speakers on the internet.

I looked on Youtube for videos of how to set up and use the equipment.

I got some turntables given but I still needed a mixer and some headphones and speakers.

I asked Ali for some help and together we visited some music shops and got some information.

In the end I bought the equipment from Core music in Hexham. They gave me a discount and a lot of help.

I made some mistakes along the way but I now know how to set up the equipment and can beat-match a little.

I made this video using images of my art work for my GCSE and some music I mixed on my decks. I did all this without help.



Comments