My art work in the style of Picasso

Picasso  

Personal history? (born and died.....lived.....early art history)

Pablo Picasso was born in Malaga, Spain 25 of October 1881 and died on April 8th 1973. Picasso's father, Jose Ruiz, was a painter and art teacher.

What others thought of their work?

Picasso was good at an early age he had his first exhibition at the age of 13. People must have liked his work because he got rich by selling his paintings.

Their style?

Picasso experimented with lots of different styles but mainly his paintings were abstract.

Their choice of colour?

Picasso used a lot of bold colours in his paintings.

 

The materials they used?

Picasso tried many different mediums including painting and sculpture.

Why I chose them?

I chose Picasso because I thought his work was interesting to look at. I especially like the outlines he used, his choice of colour and his abstract view of things.

Comments